Dear Reader,
I have been writing two types of stories for a while now. Having them in the same location doesn't work for me. If you are a fan of my 'smutty', erotic stories, they will stay here. I started them here and they will stay here.
For the fans of my Fantasy stories, Goblin Tales, the stories that will make up my book series "The Children of Durn and the Children of Bruna", I am relocating them.
Here is the link to the new location: https://goblin-tales.blogspot.com/
I am moving all of my fantasy and children's stories there. If you are enjoying them, please read and enjoy what I publish.
If you enjoy the sex and the smut, stay here. I won't be adding to them but there are over two hundred posts for you to enjoy. Leave me comments it you want me to continue any of the storylines you find here.
AAA Detective stories came from reader's comments, so I do pay attention to requests.
I hope you enjoy what you find on both sites.
No comments:
Post a Comment